Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Registered with Tricare Online

So I'm registered online now with Tricare. But I don't know how to set up a specific doctor's office. There's a page where I can go through available offices nearby, but I don't know what in the world I'm even looking at. So I need Tim to come home and do that part. Because he probably knows what he's doing better than I do. But I think when we went and signed up they said that I would be able to make appointments right here online. Which is good. Because I HATE talking on the phone. So once we get this things set up fully, I can make an appointment with a family care physician person, then they can refer me to an OB/GYN and I can get my IUD out. And then we can start working on building our family. Yes, I am terrified to introduce my son to the IDEA of a younger sibling, and I will be terrified forever. When he's older, I will hate that he has to go see his dad while the rest of my children stay with me. I hate that he will be confused and feel outcasted because he has a different father than his brothers and sisters. But I know that he will lose those siblings with his whole heart. He's an amazing little boy, he's going to be an amazing young man, and an amazing man. He's going to love those kids. And he's going to be excited about them someday.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way you described about having more kids. Terrified of how Logan would feel.

    ReplyDelete