Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Grey's Anatomy

I LOVE the show. I haven't kept up with it on TV at all, but a few years ago they showed 3 episodes back to back every weekday and I would watch those. They usually went in order (there were a few mix-ups but normally it was fine). At one point it switched back to the beginning and I stopped watching because I didn't want to just start over. Anyway. I stopped watching. Then I moved down here to Texas and my darling husband has Hulu. So I can watch a TV series start to finish. So, I chose Grey's Anatomy.
Anyway, I'm now on Season 6. And I'm starting to hate it. Some of it is just getting boring, lame, irritating. Some of these new actresses are horrible, I just don't like their characters. It's weird. I don't know. I'm irritated with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment